• Organizing priorities, requisition of parts and following preventative maintenance programs.
• Responsible for high Manufacturing Reporting Quality, Just-In-Time, and compliance to company standards.
• Due to the nature of this position the successful candidate will be able to work with schedules and plans and possess a self-confident attitude.
• The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and produce quality work on demand.
• Performance will be measured by the workmanship of the plant machines, electrical, lighting (repair time and quality), fabrication (quality of the workmanship) and the attitude of the candidate.
• Must abide by all Health and Safety Rules and have demonstrated commitment to good housekeeping/organizational practices.
• Strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of the work environment, this includes active participation in company committees, project teams and relevant job training
• Must be a team player and with a co-operative work style.